Tuesday, May 20, 2008

EZ's Baby Surprise is one of my favorite patterns...





Here are four of the many Baby Surprise Jackets I have knit over the past 4 years.  I love knitting this little jacket.  I think of it as a blank canvas that I can embellish and I've had a lot of fun with it over the years.  I look at other baby sweater patterns and, I've even knit a few, but I seem to keep coming back to this one.  Even though I've knit it so many times the cleverness of the pattern still charms me.  You can buy the pattern at: www.schoolhousepress.com  If you haven't read any of Elizabeth Zimmerman's books I think you're missing out.  I wish I could have met her...  I love her intelligence, wit and straight forward manner.  You can buy all her books at School House Press too.  

No comments: