Sunday, May 2, 2010

Main Street Yarn

I spent the afternoon at Main Street Yarn in Mill Creek yesterday and I was impressed with everything I saw. A picture is worth a thousand words and so here are 12,000 words for you to feast on! As you can see I am so lucky to have such a gorgeous store filled with a fantastic selection of delicious yarn, patterns, mags, books, needles, bags, everything a knitter needs and really nice helpful people. My knitting buddy, Claudia, and her partner, Elaine, just bought this fabulous store and I for one am so happy for them AND for me. I love their store :)



Plenty of books, mags and patterns to choose from...



Comfortable places to sit and knit and visit...



Lots and lots of beautiful colors...








My shopping bag (I even stayed within my self-imposed budget!)...



Here are Claudia & Elaine, the new owners...



Even more beautiful colors....




A gorgeous store inside and out...


If you live in the Seattle area take a trip up to Mill Creek. You will be so happy you did.

1 comment:

kinipela92 said...

What a beautiful building! That's a great score you got there, whatcha gonna make with it??